Residential Locksmith Services – All You Need To Know About How To Choose The Right Lock For Your Home. Cost, Options & More.
When it comes to your home and family security, you know that it doesn’t worth the risk…
24/7 Mobile Locksmith offers a variety of security and locksmith solutions in order to make sure that you and your family can have a calm mind by knowing that you are secured. Our services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at extremely competitive prices from lock repair to a keyless high-security system.
Give us a call to ask for a free estimate and discuss for the best solution for you. All of our professionals are highly trained, licensed, bonded and insured and ready to assist you with any security issue that you have.
Call us now: 877-585-KEYS (5397)
Our Dispatch Locksmith Services Include:
- Emergency lockout service for all residential locks, including door knob locks, deadbolt locks, jimmy proof locks, high-security locks and more usually within an hour response time!
- Residential Locks Re-keyed, locks Repaired, locks Replaced and locks Installed on all types of door including metal door & all type of locks and cylinders.
- Designed entry locksets – all brands and security levels, including high-security locks!
- Electronic security products for residential use including Keypad locks with multi-user function, Biometric locks (doorknobs and deadbolts), magnetic door locks and more.
- A huge verity of door knob locks, deadbolt locks and locksets in stock that compatible with any residential doors: Yale Locks, Mul-T-Lock locks, Medeco Locks, Kwikset Locks, Schlage Locks, Baldwin Locks, Sargent Locks and much more …
What to tell a locksmith before calling for service for your home:
- First, make sure you know what type of lock you need. In case you don’t, explain the locksmith about the situation and ask for their recommendation.
- In addition, if possible, send them a picture of the door you want to rekey or replace the locks.
- Ask about your options, cost, ETA and form of payments
- Moreover, remember to mention where you need the locks installed. Bedroom door locks are different from entrance locks, and single-sided deadbolts are different from double sided deadbolts.
- Furthermore, in case you are interested in better security locks, such as high-security locks, mention it as well. Not all locksmiths carry these type of locks.
- Finally, remember that it is always a good idea to get a few quotes.