24/7 Mobile Locksmith – All Locksmith Services 24 Hr. Locks Rekey, Lockout Services & Replacement Car Keys. Fast Mobile Service. Call Us Now!
Call Us Now For Fast, On Site Service: 877-585-5397
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Provide Fast & Reliable 24 Hr Locksmith Services.
The locksmith contractors are here for you around the clock, day & night, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, providing you with the most efficient and professional lock key & safe service at the most competitive prices.
Your satisfaction is our mission!
Here at 24/7 Mobile Locksmith the general contractors know that our greatest asset is our satisfied customers. Over the years we have learned that a happy customer is a customer that comes back. Therefore, our dedicated general contractors will ensure that you get an honest and professional service, in order to satisfy you – our customer.
Home, commercial, auto or emergency service – our professionals have years of field experience and will assist you with all your lock key & safe necessities.
Check out our Testimonials.
A partial list of main services that our 24/7 Mobile Locksmith group provides:
- Emergency Automotive Locksmith: Available 24 Hr a Day. Fast response for all cars, all makes & all models.
- Car Key Replacement: Our Automotive locksmiths can make replacement car keys for most makes and models, on site, within minutes. No car key code necessary!
- Automotive Ignition switch repair, rekeyed, changed and install.
- Car key extraction: Key extraction from doors, trunk and ignition cylinder.
- Special Car keys: Transponder car keys, Chip keys, VATS keys and any programmed car keys made on site within minutes. We cut and program the key on site with state of the art equipment.
- Emergency lockout service for all residential locks, including door knob locks, deadbolt locks, jimmy proof locks, high-security locks and more usually within an hour!
- Residential Locks Re-keyed, locks Repaired, locks Replaced and locks Installed on all types of doors including metal door & all type of locks and cylinders.
- Designed entry lock sets – all brands and security levels, including high-security locks!
- Electronic security products for residential use including Keypad locks with multi-user function, Biometric locks (doorknobs and deadbolts), magnetic door locks and more.
- A Huge verity of door knob locks, deadbolt locks and locksets in stock that compatible with any residential doors: Yale Locks, Mul-T-Lock locks, Medeco Locks, Kwikset Locks, Schlage Locks, Baldwin Locks, Sargent Locks and much more …
- Any type of Locks Re-key, locks Repair, locks Replace and locks Install including Mortise Locks, Rim Cylinders, Emergency Door Lever Handle Locks and more …
- Complete Key Control – Master key systems for any type of locks including up to 100 different access levels, Restricted key systems – no duplication for new or existing locks.
- Emergency / Panic / Exit devices installation to meet the fire department code. That includes push bars (with or without lever handles), keyless entry systems with or without key override for the locks, door closers and more …
- High-Security locks systems and products available for new or existing doors and locks. Combination lock systems, electric strikers with a remote access, audit trail locks and more…
- A Huge verity of door knob locks, deadbolt locks and locksets in stock that compatible with any residential doors: Yale Locks, Mul-T-Lock locks, Medeco Locks, Kwikset Locks, Schlage Locks, Baldwin Locks, Sargent Locks, Door O Matic, Von Durphin, Best locks and more …
- Automotive lockout services
- Residential lockout services
- Commercial lockout services
A Few Things To Remember When Calling a Locksmith:
- First, make sure the locksmith is licensed, bonded & insured. Not in all states it is necessary but it is a good idea to check.
- In addition, verify that the locksmith is actually in your area so it won’t take too long to get to you
- Moreover, explain your problem in details. Some locksmiths specialize in automotive services, some only in residential and commercial.
- Furthermore, Always ask for a quote. A reliable, experienced locksmith should be able to give you a quote, even if it is only an estimate
- In conclusion, try to get as much information as you can about the locksmith and the services they offer.
FAQ – Our 24 Hr Locksmith Services
Q: What type of locksmith services do you provide?
A: We deal with all locksmith services, automotive residential and commercial. For our complete list of our services please visit: Services
Q: Do you offer car key replacement services if I lost my car key and do not have a spare?
A: Yes, our mobile automotive locksmith units can help you with all your lost car key services, for all makes and models. In addition, we offer fast mobile service on site. For more information please visit: Lost car key or lost car keys no spare
Q: What type of residential locksmith services do you offer? I need to change my locks completely on a new house I just purchased.
A: We do locks rekey, change or install for residential customers. Moreover, we deal with all major brands including Kwikset, Schlage, Yale, Kaba, Medeco and more. Please see our complete list of our residential locksmith services here.
Q: I have locked my keys in my car and now I am locked out for over an hour and the car is running, can you help? It is a Ford 2002.
A: Yes, we can unlock any type of car. In addition, as part of our 24 Hr locksmith services, our emergency lockout units are available 24 Hr a day. Lockout of a car is a very common service we provide and we put it as a top priority. For more information please visit: Car lockout services or locked my keys in my car
Q: I am locked out of my house and I also lost my keys. Can you unlock the door for me and possibly make a new key?
A: Yes, we offer fast 24 HR home and office lockout services. In addition, we can unlock any type of lock including door knob, deadbolt, mortise, rim cylinder, high-security locks and more. Please call us and we will dispatch a professional locksmith to your location ASAP. See also: Locked out of home or office
Q: Do you replace home locks? How much does it cost to replace or rekey Schalge locks? What is the difference between rekeying a lock and replacing it?
A: Yes, we offer complete residential and commercial locksmith including rekeying and locks changed services. Please visit our page about the difference between rekeying a lock and replacing it here.
For more information, please contact us anytime or visit About Us page to learn more about our referral locksmith service. For pricing please visit: https://24-7mobile-locksmith.com/general-prices/