Welcome To 24/7 Mobile Locksmith.
Call Us Now & Get 10% Off All Products and Services: 877-585-5397
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Provide Fast & Reliable 24 Hr Locksmith Services.
The locksmith contractors are here for you around the clock, day & night, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, providing you with the most efficient and professional lock key & safe service at the most competitive prices.
Your satisfaction is our mission!
Here at 24/7 Mobile Locksmith the general contractors know that our greatest asset is our satisfied customers. Over the years we have learned that a happy customer is a customer that comes back. Therefore, our dedicated general contractors will ensure that you get an honest and professional service, in order to satisfy you – our customer.
Home, commercial, auto or emergency service – our professionals have years of field experience and will assist you with all your lock key & safe necessities.
Check out our Testimonials.
A partial list of main services that our 24/7 Mobile Locksmith group provides:
- Emergency Automotive Locksmith: Available 24 Hr a Day. Usually within 15-20 Minute response time for all cars, all makes & all models.
- Car Key Replacement: Our Automotive locksmiths can make replacement car keys for most
makes and models, on site, within minutes. No car key code necessary!
- Automotive Ignition switch repair, rekeyed, changed and install.
- Car key extraction: Key extraction from doors, trunk and ignition cylinder.
- Special Car keys: Transponder car keys, Chip keys, VATS keys and any programmed car keys made on site within minutes. We cut and program the key on site with state of the art equipment.
- Emergency lockout service for all residential locks, including door knob locks, dead bolt locks, jimmy proof locks, high security locks and more usually within 20 minute response time!
- Residential Locks Re-keyed, locks Repaired, locks Replaced and locks Installed on all types of
door including metal door & all type of locks and cylinders.
- Designed entry lock sets – all brands and security levels, including high security locks!
- Electronic security products for residential use including Keypad locks with multi-user function, Biometric locks (door knobs and deadbolts), magnetic door locks and more.
- Huge verity of door knob locks, dead bolt locks and locksets in stock that compatible with any residential doors: Yale Locks, Mul-T-Lock locks, Medeco Locks, Kwikset Locks, Schlage Locks, Baldwin Locks, Sargent Locks and much more …
- Any type of Locks Re-key, locks Repair, locks Replace and locks Install including Mortise Locks, Rim Cylinders, Emergency Door Lever Handle Locks and more …
- Complete Key Control – Master key systems for any type of locks including up to 100 different
access levels, Restricted key systems – no duplication for new or existing locks.
- Emergency / Panic / Exit devices installation to meet the fire department code. That ‘s include push bars (with or without lever handles), keyless entry systems with or without key override for the locks, door closers and more …
- High Security locks, system and products available for new or exsisting doors and locks. Combination lock systems, electric strikers with a remote access, audit trail locks and more…
- Huge verity of door knob locks, dead bolt locks and locksets in stock that compatible with any residential doors: Yale Locks, Mul-T-Lock locks, Medeco Locks, Kwikset Locks, Schlage Locks, Baldwin Locks, Sargent Locks, Door O Matic, Von Durphin, Best locks and more …
A Few Things To Remember When Calling a Locksmith:
- Verify that the locksmith is actually in your area so it wont take too long to get to you
- Ask if the locksmith is licensed, bonded & insured
- Explain your problem in details, if you locked out and lost your car key, it is important to mention that.
- Ask for a quote. A reliable, experienced locksmith should be able to give you a quote, even if it is only an estimate
- Ask what type of locksmith services they offer – although there are many 24 hr locksmiths, not all of us offer automotive, residential and commercial services
FAQ – Our 24 Hr Locksmith Services
Q: What type of locksmith services do you provide?
A: We deal with all locksmith services, automotive residential and commercial. For our complete list of our services please visit: Services
Q: Do you offer car key replacement services if I lost my car key and do not have a spare?
A: Yes, our mobile automotive locksmith units can help you with all your lost car key services, for all makes and models. For more information please visit: Lost car key or lost car keys no spare
Q: What type of residential locksmith services do you offer? I need to change my locks completly on a new house I just purchased.
A: We do locks rekey, change or install for residential customers. We deal with all major brands including Kwikset, Schlage, Yale, Kaba, Medeco and more. Please see our complete list of our residential locksmith services here.
Q: I have locked my keys in my car and now I am locked out for over an hour and the car is running, can you help? It is a Ford 2002.
A: Yes, we can unlock any type of car. As part of our 24 Hr locksmith services, our emergency lockout units are available 24 Hr a day. Lock out of car is a very common service we provide and we put it as a top priority. For more information please visit: Car lockout services or locked my keys in my car